The availability of water in the village of Ankola, India plays a significant role in the design and color of this fabric: named “nadee,” after the Hindi word for river. This ultra-soft, flexible wrap makes it suitable for both summer lounging and special outings.
When worn as a set with the Nadee Wrap Top, this look is a contemporary take on a traditional Indian Lehenga set.
10% of the profits from this garment fund microfinance loans for independent seamstresses. Learn More.
Free shipping on orders over $150 + free 30-day returns
· Open fabric with wrap tie closure
· 3 tie loops for a highly adjustable fit
· Soft soybean cotton lining
· Tie as desired: close or enhance leg slit
· 100% soybean cotton
· Hand washing is strongly recommended for top quality garment care. However, you may machine wash cold inside out with similar colors
· Drip dry or dry flat
· Hanging the garment in storage is recommended over folding
· Iron inside out or steam to remove wrinkles
→ 10% off your first order
→ collection exclusives
→ social impact updates